Heyaa guyss capstricks.net back and Today WhatsApp has officially launched the newer version of WhatsApp in which you can activate WhatsApp Video Calling Feature on Android. This new feature is not for all users.
This feature is been available only for beta users. There are some settings which you need to configure it before activating this features.
Nowadays, WhatsApp has launched his beta version system in which they can enjoy the newer version of WhatsApp. If they want to enjoy newer functionality then they can such as newer emoji, newer accessibility and functions.
Let’s get started to this guide.
- WhatsApp 2.16.318 Apk: Download
- Working Internet Connection
How to Activate WhatsApp Video Calling Feature on Android (All Users)
- Firstly, Take a full backup of chats by going into Settings > Chats
- Now, uninstall the previous version of WhatsApp in your phone.
- Now, install the newer version of WhatsApp in your phone.
- Make sure you enable unknown Sources in your phone
- Go to Settings and Enable unknown sources.
- Now, install the WhatsApp application in your device.
- Make sure you complete all your registration process and then open your chats.
- Press Call button and checkout that Video call feature is enabled or not. If yes then install the same version of WhatsApp in your friend’s mobile phone and done.
- If you are having Non-Rooted device then run the installation again.
Originally posted 2016-10-25 12:34:13. Republished by Blog Post Promoter