Heya guys , its Harry from capstricks.net back with a post on How you can control an android device using an android device remotely. We all sometimes feel some problems in our device that we can’t solve or simple just a friend needs help to solve some problem in his device and you can’t figure out what it is by hisher’s horrible explanation. Then to fix that problem you may have to go to his place or vice-versa. All this is pretty energy-consuming,right? Wouldn’t it be cool if you can simply sit , remote access their device and problem solved. Well, now what can be the best app? This is where we are here to help. Here is our list of some of the best remote access apps for android-
Best apps to remote access an android device-
#1 Team Viewer
- Effortlessly access computers behind firewalls and proxy servers
- Intuitive touch and control gestures (including Windows 8 multitouch support)
- Full keyboard functionality (including special keys such as Windows®, Ctrl+Alt+Del )
- Transfer files in both directions
- Multi-monitor support
- Sound and video transmission in real-time
- Highest security standards: 256 Bit AES Session Encoding, 2048 Bit RSA Key Exchange.
• In-meeting chat with all participants at once or individually
• Talk to attendees using VoIP
• Zoom in and out of the shared screen
• See who’s attending
• Lock and unlock your meeting for extra security
- Screen sharing
- Remote control (Android device and PC)
- Multiple user support
- Connection Managment
- Wifi and 3G (Local Network and Internet)
To read on how to use this app, refer to the description in play store.
Well, this was our list of best apps to access android from android. I hope these apps help you in the future. Do comment below on what topic our next post should be.