Google Play has been the popular app market for Android phones and tablets for a long time, but it is not the only Android App Market around. A number of startups and some popular websites too have launched their alternative app markets for Android. Some of these app markets even give away some popular paid apps for free.
Before you want to go on and install apps from third-party marketplaces, you need to allow your device to do so. By default, Google prevents installation of apps outside Play Store on Android devices. Do the following to allow third-party app installations on your device.
Go to Menu >> Settings >> Security.
Check on “Unknown Sources” (Allow installation of non-Market apps).
You will now be able to download and install apps from third-party App Markets and other apk packages. Here are a few alternative places to Google Play, where you can look for a free version of a paid Android app.
Aptoide: This app store does not host Android apps themselves but rather let other users upload application. Apps can be downloaded from app repositories created by Aptoide Uploaders. Users may also add app repositories (also known as stores) created by other Aptoide users. Here you can find some paid apps for free as well as a number of other apps which have been discontinued from Google Play Store. It is quite easy to install Aptoide on Android devices.
Download paid apps for free using Aptoide
- Open the web browser on your Android device and navigate to the URL m.aptoide.com.
- Click on the Install button to download and install Aptoide from APK file.
- The Package Manager is launched to install the downloaded app. If you have alternative applications associated with application (.apk) files, a menu pops up asking you to select an app. Select Package Manager in this case.
- Now open up Aptoide App Store. You might be prompted to add a store (repository) to your collection. Go on and add a store if you like. (It is however not necessary).
- Tap on the Search icon on the top right corner. Type the name of the app and hit Enter.
- If you don’t see the desired app in the search results, tap on the Search More button. More results will be displayed in a browser page.
- Select the particular app. A dialog box appears prompting you to confirm the app installation. Click on OK.
- You will further be prompted to add the particular app repository which contained the searched app. Add it if you want to (not required).
- The Package Manager now installs the app. Finally, click OK to finish the installation.
5 Alternatives to Download Paid Apps for Free:
The king of the android market and the best store to download nearly all free and paid apps, Blackmart is a must need for all Android Users who want to taste every android app. The app is also highly customized and user-friendly, having categorical divisions of Android Apps just like you see on Play Store. You can sort apps by Free or Paid, or Just Paid only, helps in case you wanna see the top paid apps. Apps can also be sorted by ratings, bringing you the popular ones to the top.
2. 1Mobile Market:
Another beautifully designed Market, which has a big collection of paid and free apps. New apps are added there manually and you can even find paid apps there. Well, You can see 1Mobile Market on Google Play too, but that version is different version having limited access to only free apps, and always redirects you to Google Play to download them. This is just to not violate the Google Play Terms and Conditions.
We are actually talking about the secret version of it available exclusively on their website and inside the lite version as a free upgrade. Once you download this version, you will get rid of all the limitations. You can browse paid apps and download them directly to your device. This is also one of the beautifully designed apps. If you need a refreshment tries this app out.
3. Mobogenie Market:
Quite Similar to 1Mobile concept, this app also had a lite version on Google Play and a pro version with additional features a few months ago but it was removed from Google Play as it did a lot of policy violations. Currently, the full version is available on Mobogenie website only.
The specialty of this market is that it gives a lot more than just paid apps. It gives you paid ebooks for free, paid music for free, paid movies for free and also allows you to download youtube videos to your device. It also has file managers included, with a junk cleaner built-in to clean up your device. That’s not all, it shows a stylish local weather tab on your notifications bar. That’s an all in one package.
This is another brilliant app to get paid and free apps only if you know how to use the app. The app is not so much properly coded and that is why many users cannot find it user-friendly to use. But it has been one of my favorite apps because of a special reason. The reason is that it keeps nearly all versions of the app, not only the current update. So, if you need to downgrade an app to its earlier version, this app is the best app for that.
Originally posted 2016-12-23 14:04:22. Republished by Blog Post Promoter