Bored of the old boot animation? So you downloaded the boot animation you like, but confused on how to apply it. Dont worry we are here to help. You will need three things namely-
- A root explorer, namely you can use Xplore get it here.
- The boot animation you want to apply.
- A rooted device.
There are 2 ways to do this , lets start with the manual way-
- Open the Xplore browser and go to root > system> media.
- There you will find a file named “bootanimation.zip”. Rename this file to “bootanimation.zip1” and copy the animation you want to apply here.
- Rename the copied animation to “bootanimation.zip” and hold it and click on permissions and tick the permission as in image below.
- Note: If you ever want to switch back to your original boot animation, delete the current bootanimation.zip and rename the original file back to bootanimation.zip (from bootanimation.zip1).
I hope you guys liked this post, next post is on how to change boot animation using an app. So, stay tuned!