How To Install CWM Recovery And Root Huawei Y6 Pro (Working Method).Earlier We posted Root, TWRP install method for Huawei P8 Lite (older version). As always Let’s get short information about the Huawei Y6 Pro. This is the working method to root your Y6 Pro. Just follow the instructions carefully and you are ready to go.
Short Info About Huawei Y6 Pro:
The P8 Lite 2017 comes with 5.0 inches of the touchscreen. A display having the resolution of 720*1280 pixels. Powered by the 1.3GHz Quad-core MediaTek 6735 processor. Packed with RAM of 2GB. The storage is limited to 16GB which can be expanded up to 256GB. When the cameras are concerned, it comes with the 13 megapixels of a rear camera. 5 megapixels of front camera. Powered by 4000mAh of battery capacity.
Now, Just heading towards our topic, How To Install CWM Recovery And Root Huawei Y6 Pro (Working Method). You need to install CWM recovery first we will guide you through this. After that, you need to flash the pre-rooted Stock ROM. So just head towards the procedure and guide.
- First Unlock The Bootloader From Here
- Here Guide To Unlock Bootloader
- Backup Your Data Apps Contacts Phone Memory Files
- Copy the Stock Pre-rooted ROM to your external SD card.
- Install Hi Suite For ADB Driver From Here
- Enable USB Debugging
Settings > About Phone > Build number > Tap it 7 times to become developer
Settings > Developer Options > USB Debugging
- Download The Required Tool And Files
- Read The Instructions.
⇓⇓Download Fastboot Tool And Recovery And Pre-rooted ROM⇓⇓
Guide To Install CWM Recovery on Huawei Y6 Pro:-
- First, read Preparation, Download required files and Unlock bootloader of your device.
- Extract “adb-fastboot-tool-2016.zip“.
- Rename TWRP recovery IMG file “CWM_Recovery.img” to ” recovery.img ” and copy to adb-fastboot-tool-2016 Folder.
- Open Command Prompt (CMD) windows in the adb-fastboot-tool-2016 folder by Shift + Mouse Right click.
- Type the following command and hit enter. This will help you to make sure your device is successfully connected or not.
- Then type this command, to flash the Recovery
fastboot flash recovery recovery.img
- After flashing the TWRP, type this command to reboot your device
The first-time boot will take few minutes to boot the system. HAVE PATIENCE AND DON’T INTERRUPT THE PROCESS.
Before heading towards the Root Process, get to know the information of Stock Pre-rooted ROM that we are going to flash through CWM recovery we installed earlier. So you must copy the Stock ROM to SD card before starting the process of installing recovery.*Already mentioned in the preparation section.
Information About Pre-rooted Stock ROM:
- Android Version: Android 5.1 (Lollipop)
- System Version: EMUI 3.1 Lite
- Kernel Version: 3.10.65
- Build number: B110
- Features: Pre-rooted, mode for camera off shutter sound, Fix touch screen fault
Guide To Root Huawei Y6 Pro (Flashing Stock Pre-rooted ROM):
- As stated in preparation section you copied the Stock Pre-rooted ROM Zip file in your external SD card.
- Hold the Power + VOL UP/DOWN button to boot up into recovery.
- Go to install from SD card and navigate to the ROM Zip.
- Wait until it installs the ROM then Reboot your phone.
Done!! You can check Root by any root checker App. Now you can enjoy customizations on your Huawei Y6 Pro. If you have any problems comment in the comment box or you can reach us at Facebook.
Originally posted 2017-07-04 07:16:20. Republished by Blog Post Promoter