The 4pda forum member finally found the root method and install TWRP Recovery of Nubia Z17 Mini. Here the Guide How To Install TWRP Recovery, Install Gapps Root Nubia Z17 Mini. This guide also Disable the Nubia Z17 Mini Forced Encryption. April 2017 Zte Nubia Lunched the Nubia Z17 Mini 2017 beautiful with dual camera Snapdragon 652 4GB of ram. The new Nubia Z17 Mini released with Unlocked Bootloader so you don’t have to unlock the bootloader of Nubia Z17 Mini. Here we guide you how to Install TWRP Recovery, Install Gapps, and Root Nubia Z17 Mini Disable the Forced Encryption.
Let’s get some information about the beautiful device Nubia Z17 Mini. The Z17 Mini comes with 5.2 inches of touchscreen AMOLED display having the resolution of 1080*1920 pixels and 424 PPI. Powered by Qualcomm Snapdragon 652 processor 1.95Ghz Packed with a RAM of 4-6GB. The storage is limited to 64GB which can be expanded. When the cameras are concerned it comes with the 13+13 megapixels Dual of rear camera and 16 megapixels of front camera. Powered by 2950mAh of battery capacity. All most used sensors are included in the phone like Proximity sensor, Gyroscope, Compass, Magnetometer, Accelerometer. Connectivity options include 4G, 3G, 2G, WIFI, Bluetooth, GPS, OTG, FM.
The New Nubia Z17 Mini launched with the unlocked bootloader. This device can be rooted or other customization without unlocking the bootloader. The device launched with bloatware only rooted phone user can remove this bloatware. Twrp recovery will help you to install custom ROM’s mods viper4android and other mods. This guide will help you how to Install TWRP Recovery, Install Gapps, and Root Nubia Z17 Mini.
- Charge Your Device.
- Backup Phone Apps, Contacts, SMS.
- Enable developer options.
Go To Settings -> About Phone -> Tap On “Firmware Version” 7 Times To Enable Developer Options.
Go To Your Preferences -> Advanced -> Developer Options -> Tick The “Usb Debugging” Checkbox .
Go To Your Preferences -> Advanced -> Developer Options -> Tick The“Oem Unlock” Check box
- Install Nubia Driver -> Link.
- Download the TWRP Recovery Flash Tool and Super-Su zip.
- Read Guide.
- ZTE Nubia Z17 mini 4GB, 6GB Version (NX569J) (NX569H)
⇓⇓ Download Tools and Files ⇓⇓
Recovery Flash Tool: – Z17_Mini_twrp.zip
Root File:- SuperSU-v2.79
How To Install TWRP Recovery On Nubia Z17 mini:-
1.) Read Preparation backup files, Install driver.
2.) Download and unzip “Z17_Mini_twrp.zip”
3.) Connect your phone to PC and run “Start.bat” and select option 1 to Flash TWRP Recovery.
4.) Allow the adb service on your phone. The phone will auto reboot and twrp will flash auto.
5.) Now go to the recovery Select Language English and read root step for rooting guide.
How To Root Nubia Z17 Mini:-
- Download and Copy “SuperSU-v2.79” Zip.
- Turn your phone into recovery mode by (Volume Up + Power).
- Go To Install and flash SuperSU-v2.79 Zip file.
- Do Wipe Dalvik Cache and Reboot.
- You can also root the device from Twrp Recovery Advance – Tools – Root Option
Install Gapps and Disable Encryption:-
- Download ARM64 -> Android 6.0 -> Micro or Lower Open Gapps from Here and Flash the zip Via Twrp Recovery.
- To Disable Encryption Download and Copy no-verity-opt-encrypt-5.1.zip Flash the zip Via Twrp Recovery Format Internal Storage From Wipe–> Format Data Allow wiping of Internal Storage.
Install Mods On Z17 Mini:-
Like Nubia Dev For More Updates:-
Originally posted 2017-07-04 07:21:24. Republished by Blog Post Promoter