- Device running Android 5.0, 5.1 or 6.0
- Custom recovery installed
- “Unknown sources” enabled
Step 1: Go to the website mentioned below this article and first find your suitable android version
SDK21 is Android 5.0 (Lollipop), SDK22 is Android 5.1 (also Lollipop) and SDK23 is Android 6.0 (Marshmallow).
Then Find Your Device’s CPU Architecture
There are three different versions of the Xposed Framework for Android devices, and each is designed for a specific CPU architecture.
Step 2: Download the Right Files for Your Device
Now that you know your device’s CPU architecture, you can download the corresponding version of the Xposed Framework. You’ll also need to download the Xposed Installer app to browse and install modules.
Then, grab the Xposed Installer app and install it.
Step 3: Once you’ve downloaded both Xposed files, the next thing you’ll need to do is boot your device into custom recovery. For most phones, simply start from a powered off state, then press and hold the volume down and power buttons simultaneously. When Android’s bootloader menu comes up, press the volume down button twice to highlight “Recovery mode,” then press the power button to select it.
Then, of course, since you’ll be flashing a ZIP, make sure you have a recent NANDroid backup on standby.
At this point, if you’re using TWRP recovery, simply tap the “Install” button to begin. From here, navigate to your device’s Download folder, then select the zip file.
After flashing reboot into system, it will take few minutes for first time booting.
N.B. – this tutorial is for rooted phones, if you not have a rooted device use kingroot app to root it. This tutorial is for Lenovo A2010 but I think this will work for all Lenovo device with Theme Center.
Here is the detail procedure-
1. Download your preferred theme link provided below of this tutorial.
2. Use a root File Explorer (e.g. ES file manager, FX File Explorer) to move the files into root/system/app.
3. After moving files to root, restart your device.If Theme Center crash after rebooting, just clean the data of theme centre from settings.
Themes Download Link :
- iOS by Hamamul Laiqi https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0KDMZ7bVod8WGNsRXRrWVhQbTQ/view
- iOS by Nguyễn Đình Lập https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B9ppEzScdM6udWlaY0Q0T1pZbVU/view
- H2OS https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0Ypp5-aX9JhYnIyVGpHZHBnRWs/view
- Color OS 3.0 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0Ypp5-aX9JhM0xkYUFnTWFqMWc/view
- MIUI 8 https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B0Ypp5-aX9JhOGVwckIzRGExa1E/view
- MIUI by Hoàng Điệp Phạm https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B1Zrz6WTlsZTWml2X2IwS3ZuS0k/view
- MIUI 7 by Nguyễn Hữu Thịnh https://drive.google.com/file/d/0B216fU8WyQztOWhwMUZnZ0JzMHc/view?usp=drivesdk
Credit: All credit for these themes goes to
[OFFICIAL LOUNGE] LENOVO A2010 INDONESIA
This Facebook group and obviously creators of those themes.
” data-medium-file=”” data-large-file=”” src=”https://puspenrath.files.wordpress.com/2017/05/screenshot_2017-05-21-08-42-41.png” class=”wp-image-66 alignnone size-full”/>
XposedInstaller_3.1.apk: Must be installed to manage installed modules, the framework won’t work without it.
xposed.zip Must be flashed with a custom recovery (e.g. TWRP) to install the framework.
xposed-uninstaller.zip Can be flashed with a custom recovery (e.g. TWRP) to uninstall the framework.