heyaa guys capstricks.net back and this time to help you in recovering mistakenly deleted memories yep your photos on your android device so without wasting time lets get started recover deleted photos
- Your Android device must have root access for full scan.if your device isnt rooted you can simply do by this guide
- High patience level as scanning will take some time.
- Download the app given below
How to Recover Deleted Photos From Android Phone
- Open the disk digger app
- After running app now click on Basic scan if you have NON-ROOTED android device.
- On the other hand you can use the “Full” scan functionality If you having rooted device, whereas the “basic”
- Now If your device is rooted, the app should allow you to select the memory partition to scan.
- In android smartphones internal memory usually appears as “/data”, and the device’s SD card usually appears as “/mnt/sdcard”.
- Wait for scan it will take a bit long to display results so be patient.
- After sometime it will show results over your screen find the image/photo which you were searching for and tap on recover option to recover selected photo/picture/image.
Thats it guys hope you liked this guide if you face any problem you can comment down if you like please share this site and stay tuned for the next one 🙂 And also capstricks.net wishes you a happy 2017
Originally posted 2017-01-02 07:59:00. Republished by Blog Post Promoter