ÒHey Guys!! Its Kavish here with the awesome trick to Transfer Balance from Reliance to Reliance! Yes, you can share balance usne any mobile with this simple USSD Code Trick. It is completely legal.
What is Balance Transfer?
Balance transfer means that you can able to share your talk time balance with your friends and families. There will be 2 networks which help to make this possible that is sender and receiver. From Sender account, talk time the balance will deduct and that deduction will get Receiver.
How to Transfer Balance using USSD Codes (Reliance)
First of all Read conditions below:
- Sim should be older than 3 months
- You can’t share balance to other operators.
- You can send only 1 time to a specific number.
- You can transfer balance amount between 5 to 100.
- A little amount will be charged by Reliance, As a service charge.
- You can’t transfer balance more than ₹100 in a day.
- Dial this USSD Code : 3673#
Now, Enter : 3123#<your number> . Eg. If my number is 9876543210 so I will write code as 3123#9876543210
Now, enter amount you want to send.
Your Default Pin is 1. So, enter 1.
That’s it! Enjoy the trick!
I Hope you will easily able to transfer your balance to another number with Same sim operator. Well, you can share it with your friends, who wants to transfer balance from Reliance SIM. If you want more tutorials like this then you can subscribe to our Daily mailing list or you can like our facebook page to get updated.
Originally posted 2016-12-25 11:12:06. Republished by Blog Post Promoter