Telnet is a protocol that enables you to connect to remote computers and local computers over a TCP/IP network, over TCP port 23. By default, Telnet is disabled in recent Windows environments.
To enable Telnet command line utilities:
- Click Start > Control Panel.
- Click Programs and Features.
- Click Turn Windows features on or off.
- In the Windows Features dialog box, check the Telnet Client check box.
- Click OK. The system installs the appropriate files. This will take a few seconds to a minute.
hope you enjoyed this too ????
Originally posted 2016-10-16 08:25:16. Republished by Blog Post Promoter