Hey guys! It’s Kavish from CapsTricks.net. What By Mistake you deleted your Facebook important messages or photos? Then don’t feel sad. Here I’m presenting a Facebook Trick to Recover them. Basically it’s a Latest Facebook trick. NO Any App/Software is Required!
Steps to Recover your Deleted Facebook Data
1. First of All Click Here to open General Account Settings.
2. Once you open your general settings, you will see “Download a Copy of your Facebook Data”, Click on it. Shown in image below:
3. On the Next page you will see a Download Achieve Button, Click on it and you will be prompt to enter your Password to Continue, This is a Security Step by Facebook.
4. After entering your Facebook Password, Click on Submit, On the next screen you will be shown that the download link for your data will be sent to your email id which you used to create your facebook account.
5. Wait for Few Minutes, check your mail. You will see a mail from Facebook in your Inbox with Downloading link ready for you to download all your data.
6. Now After downloading the file. Unzip it and open the folder where you will find your messages, photos, videos. Pokes, Friend list etc.
The Files will be in .html format so you will have to double click on the file and select your Favourite Browser to open the file, the File will open up in your browser where you will have access to all your data.
I hope you liked these very simple ways to recover deleted facebook messages or photos 2016-17.
Don’t forget to Share! 😉
Originally posted 2016-12-18 05:26:16. Republished by Blog Post Promoter