heyaa capstricks.net back and today learn how to root your android without computer
One of the easiest methods of rooting is through Towelroot. This option works on most Android devices — It was designed to root the AT&T Samsung Galaxy S5 — but not all of them. Specifically some Motorola and HTC devices won’t work with this method. Unlike other rooting programs that require downloading and running a program on your computer, Towelroot will root your device by simply downloading and running the app. No computer needed. However, Towelroot will only work with devices that have a kernel build date earlier than June 3, 2014.so lets get start on how to root android device
- To use Towelroot, you’ll have to enable your device to install apps from unknown sources. This can be accessed by clicking on Settings > Security > Unknown Sources.
- Now you’ll be able to download apps from outside the Google Play store.
- Now go to Towelroot in your phone’s browser ,and click on the Lambda symbol to download
- After that install the app by clicking on it
- Now press open
- There is just one button in this app which will root your device and do everything simply by own
Viola! now your device is rooted 🙂
if this didnt worked go back and try another method Back
Originally posted 2016-10-26 13:05:19. Republished by Blog Post Promoter