Heyaa guys capstricks.net back and this time with the guide to root your android …. I know most of you new to android and want to find out whats this coolest world is So lets start with this topic from what really root is ?
What is rooting?
Rooting is jailbreaking for Androids, and allows users to dive deeper into a phone’s sub-system. Essentially, it’ll allow you to access the entire operating system and customize just about anything on your Android. With root access, you can also get around any restrictions that your manufacturer or carrier may have applied. You can run more apps, you can overclock or underclock your processor, and you can replace the firmware.
The process requires users to back up current software and flash (install) a new custom ROM (modified version of Android)
Why to root?
One of the most obvious incentives to root your Android device is to rid yourself of the bloatware that’s impossible to uninstall. You’ll be able to set up wireless tethering, even if it has been disabled by default. Additional benefits include the ability to install special apps and flash custom ROMs, each of which can add extra features and streamline your phone or tablet’s performance. A lot of people are tempted by the ability to completely customize the look of their phones. You can also manually accept or deny app permissions.
Why not to root?
There are essentially three potential cons to rooting your Android.
- Voiding your warranty: Some manufacturers or carriers will use rooting as an excuse to void your warranty. It’s worth keeping in mind that you can always unroot. If you need to send the device back for repair, simply flash the original backup ROM you made and no one will ever know that it was rooted.
- Bricking your phone: Whenever you tamper too much, you run at least a small risk of bricking your device. The obvious way to avoid it happening is to follow instructions carefully. Make sure that any custom ROM you flash is designed specifically for it. If you do your research and pay attention to feedback from others, bricking should never occur.
- Security risks: Rooting may introduce some security risks. Depending on what services or apps you use on your device, rooting could create a security vulnerability. For example, Google refuses to support the Google Wallet service for rooted devices.
How to prepare your Android device for rooting
There are three apps you can root your device with….
Preparation for root
- Back up everything that’s important to you before you start. You should also always back up your current ROM before you flash a new one.
- You’ll want to ensure that your device is fully charged before you begin.
- You’ll also need to turn on USB debugging, as well as OEM Unlocking.
Open Settings on your device. If you do not see Developer Options toward the bottom of the Settings screen on your device, follow these steps to activate them.
- Tap on About Phone and find the Build Number.
- Tap on the Build Number seven times and the Developer Options will appear on the main page of the Settings.
- Tap on the Back key to see the Developer Options.
- Tap on Developer Options.
- Check to enable USB Debugging.
- Check to enable OEM Unlocking.
Installing the Android SDK tools
Some Android rooting methods require you to install ADB and Fastboot.
Unlock your bootloader
Before you get started, You will also need to unlock your bootloader. Bootloader is a program that determines which applications will run in your phone’s startup process.
Unlocking your bootloader will allow you to customize your device. Manufacturers have responded to a demand for customization. Many of them have provided methods to help you unlock the bootloader on their website, though they are generally provided for developers, and they usually require you to sign up or register an account first.
So now three different guides for three different methods are
thats it guys hope you enjoyed this tutorial and you finally rooted your device comment below if you still faced problems 🙂
Originally posted 2016-10-26 14:02:11. Republished by Blog Post Promoter