Spotify premiumv18.104.22.168 for .
Spotify is now free on mobile and tablet. Listen to the right music, wherever you are.
With Spotify, you have access to a world of music. You can listen to artists and albums, or create your own playlist of your favorite songs. Want to discover new music? Choose a ready-made playlist that suits your mood or get personalized recommendations.
- Play any artist, album, or playlist on shuffle mode
- Play any song, any time
- Listen closely free of cost on tablet computer
- Play any kind of song, at any time.
What’s New on Spotify premium apk v22.214.171.124?
We’re always making changes and improvements to Spotify. To make sure you don’t miss a thing, just keep your Updates turned on
– Unlocked Spotify Connect *
– Seek FWD button added to information bar/tablet mod
– Visual ads blocked (For most countries)
– Audio ads blocked
– Seeking enabled
– unlimited shuffle
– Choose any song
– Extreme audio unlocked
– Repeats enabled
*Spotify Connect is unlocked for CC video (with HDMI cable) but NOT for CC audio. Spotify video available in some countries.
About offline mode(download songs): Spotify songs are encrypted at source and the decryption key is tied to your account details,so this will never be hacked within the apk. BTW, who still download music these days?
Credit: A huge thanks to mrdude for this great mod!
How To Install ?
- Uninstall any Previous Version of Spotify Music (Skip If Not Installed)
- Download and Install Mega MOD APK From The Links Given Below.
- Done, Enjoy
Have problem with Facebook login?
- Uninstall/disable your facebook
- Login with Facebook
- Done! Reinstall your facebook if you want.
Arm or x86? (beta mod works on both)
The easiest way to find your CPU type is to install an app (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.inkwired.droidinfo) that gives you a readout about your device’s hardware (Run the app then go to system -> processor -> instruction sets) Or install CPU-Z (https://play.google.com/store/apps/details?id=com.cpuid.cpu_z) and run the app then go to system and check kernel architecture.
Beta or Final version?
Beta version = Test version by Spotify
Final version = Official released on Play store by Spotify
They are all working the same but it’s always the best option to download and install the Final version.
Downloads: [Google Play]